1. Present (simple) (subject He/She/It V1+s/es: make=makes/go=goes)
I always DO my homework.
She always DOES her homework.
2. Past (simple)
I DID my homework yesterday.
3. Future (simple)
I Will DO my homework.
4. Perfect (simple)
I have DONE my homework.
He has DONE his homework.
Untuk bentuk Continuous yang berubah bukan Verb-nya, karena semua verb menjadi Verb-ing, dan yang berubah adalah to Be (Auxiliary Verb-nya)
Dengan format yang sama yakni: S+to Be+ Ving+O
5. Present (continuous) : to be : am/is/are
I AM DOING my homework now.
You ARE DOING your homework.
He IS DOING his homework.
6. Past (continuous) : to be : was/were
I WAS DOING my homework.
We WERE DOING our homework.
7. Future (continuous) :to be: will be
They WILL BE DOING their homework.
8. Perfect (continuous) : to be : have/has been.
I HAVE BEEN DOING my homework.
She HAS BEEN DOING her homework.